We are looking for a Python developer to help us extract value from our data by building high-complexity calculation engines and deploying machine learning models in production. As a Python Software Developer, you will work at the intersection of innovation and technology to implement high complexity digital applications used to research the Environmental, Social, and Governance (ESG) performance of public and private companies globally.
The results of your work will help investors to define their investing strategy using ESG data and will push companies to improve how they treat the environment, their social spheres (workforce, stakeholders, consumers, nearby communities), and their governance. As more and more companies move in that direction, everyone will benefit, from their employees to their customers to the world at large. On our team, you can be responsible for that far-reaching change.
You will be working together with a team of talented and results oriented individuals and take part in the constant development and improvement of our digital products.
• Develop complex and high-quality python and/or database applications according to requirements, in an agile environment
• Deploy machine-learning models into production (standalone or integrated with the existing products)
• Develop complex stored procedures and functions to manipulate tabular data
• Integrating multiple data sources into one system
• Perform peer review and peer programming
• Implement unit and integration tests
• Collaborate with QA team and product management team to achieve and extend the overall vision of the product
• Solve reported issues.
• 3+ years of experience using Python data manipulation libraries (pandas, numpy)
• Experience in SQL Development
• Experience in Python programming language
• Experience using Data Quality Assurance libraries or frameworks (Great Expectations, Pandera)
• Know-how of Object-relational mapping (ORM)
• Working experience writing code per coding standards
• Proficient understanding of code versioning tools (such as GitHub)
• Familiarity with continuous integration
• Effective verbal and written communication skills
• Experience in Statistics. Machine Learning and Machine learning libraries (Scikit-learn) is a plus.
• Good knowledge of English is mandatory.