In office: Chennai
About your role
As a Software Engineer at Annalise.ai you will be passionate about working on break-through software medical devices that positively impact patients' lives at scale. As you provide software solutions and rigor to the incorporation of AI Models into Annalise.ai , your day-to-day will involve helping us to set the bar for excellence in developing cutting edge solutions with strong design principles. You will be given the opportunity to work on exciting greenfield projects using a variety of technologies as we continue developing new products from the ground up.
Our Software Engineers work in cross functional development teams collaborating with AI Researchers, Clinicians, Product Managers, UI/UX, QA/RA, Test and more.\n
What you'll do:
Collaborating closely with the development team, product team and testers to deliver excellent software products in an agile environment;
Develop and test products to a high standard to ensure they are fit for purpose;
Support testers through the development of supporting infrastructure to enable automated testing;
Drive development of features, from technical design to launch.;
Identify obstacles and potential for delivery, business and process improvements and work through them.
· Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science / Information Technology / Electronics (or equivalent) with 4-10 years experience developing complex Application Software.
· Experience developing backend applications using Python, Node.js
· Experience building RESTful APIs using Falcon, Express or similar frameworks
· Knowledge of AWS/Azure/Google cloud.
· Experienced with standard Agile software practices
· Experience building and running containerised applications using Docker
· Collaborative team player with good communication skills
· Experience with Design patterns
· Strong analytical skills with ability to solve tough Technical problems.
· Comfortable working in greenfield projects with higher levels of ambiguity
· Experience with Tensorflow or other ML frameworks.
· Experience with IEC 62304; developing software for medical devices
· Experience with SQL and Database design.