Remote, but you must be in the following location
Anomali delivers earlier detection and identification of adversaries in your organization’s network by making it possible to correlate tens of millions of threat indicators against your real time network activity logs and up to a year or more of forensic log data. Anomali’s approach enables detection at every point along the kill chain, making it possible to mitigate threats before any material damage to your organization has occurred.
• Design, architect and implement complex software and framework to deliver features in SaaS and Virtual Appliance form factors.
• Defines best practices for SaaS development to release and deliver complex functionality in a controlled and methodical manner with minimal impact to the customers
• Influence and shape the future products by contributing to the architecture/framework across multiple product lines
• Evaluate and recommend technology solutions to meet scalability and growth targets, create prototypes, create and carry out phased development and deployment plans.
• Lead a team software engineers in a cross functional environment to deliver on complex projects
• Lead engineering efforts on customer issues, identify the root cause and deliver solution with high quality in a timely manner
• Execute with agility in a fast paced environment
• BSc/BEng/MSc/ in Computer Science, Engineering or equivalent experience 10+ years of software development experience with at least 3+ years of experience leading a team
• Proficient with Python plus Django and/or Ruby on Rails, NodeJS, Java (Spring, SpringBoot, Hibernate, etc.) or another modern OOP language.
• Experience with relational databases such as PostgreSQL, full-text search engines such as Elastic Search, cache such as Redis, message bus such as RabbitMQ etc.
• Cloud native development experience in any of AWS, GCP, Azure (AWS Preferred).
Desired Skills/Experience :
•Experience with enterprise security products, such as SIEMs, Proxies, Content-Aware Firewalls, IDS/IPS, host monitoring systems, etc. is a plus
Equal Opportunities Monitoring
It is our policy to ensure that all eligible persons have equal opportunity for employment and advancement on the basis of their ability, qualifications and aptitude. We select those suitable for appointment solely on the basis of merit without regard to an individual's disability, race, religion, sex, age or sexual orientation. Monitoring is carried out to ensure that our equal opportunity policy is effectively implemented.
If you are interested in applying for employment with Anomali and need special assistance or accommodation to apply for a posted position, contact our Recruiting team at [email protected]\n